Teenagers Scare the Living Shit Outta Me Cross Stitch Pattern
**This is a digital download**
My little emo self loved singing along to this song as a teen. Now I'm an adult, and while I still love singing along with it, this line has never felt more true. Teenagers scare the living shit outta me...
This pattern contains full cross stitches and back stitches for extra detail.
- Symbols only pattern (spread out to 6 sheets for easy reading)
- Symbols on color pattern (spread out to 6 sheets for easy reading)
- Symbols only, mobile ready (1 page)
- Symbols on color, mobile ready (1 page)
- Shopping List and Direction
Fabric: Aida 14-count or Evenweave 28-count
Number of colors: 7
Stitches: Full Cross Stitches, Back Stitches
Size: 140 x 140 (Fits a 10" x 10" frame)
Because this is a digital purchase, no refunds can be made. However, if you have any questions or problems, please send me a message and we’ll work on any issues together!
Sassi Stitch Boutique patterns are meant for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute.