I Don't Remember Ordering a Glass of Your Opinion Cross Stitch Pattern
**This is a digital download**
The quotes from Ellyn Marsh on Obsessed With Disappeared just keep coming. I relate so hard to this quote. Why do people feel a need to reach out to me with their opinions? I don't remember ordering a glass of your opinion...
This pattern contains full and fractional cross stitches, back stitching, and french knots for extra detail and texture!
- Symbols only pattern (spread out to 6 sheets for easy reading)
- Symbols on color pattern (spread out to 6 sheets for easy reading)
- Symbols only, mobile ready (1 page)
- Symbols on color, mobile ready (1 page)
- Shopping List and Direction
Fabric: Aida 14-count or Evenweave 28-count
Number of colors: 12
Stitches: Full Cross Stitches, Fractional Stitches, Back Stitches, French Knots
Size: 140 x 140 (Fits a 10" x 10" frame)
Because this is a digital purchase, no refunds can be made. However, if you have any questions or problems, please send me a message and we’ll work on any issues together!
Sassi Stitch Boutique patterns are meant for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute.