I Was Raised to Sass at Defcon 5 Cross Stitch Pattern
**This is a digital download**
Karen Kilgariff is my spirit animal! Because I too was raised to sass at defcon 5. I mean my nickname was sassy Cassi after all...
This is a blackwork pattern (even though it's not black, like at all) and contains full cross stitches and back stitches making for a fun new project!
- Symbols only pattern (spread out to 6 sheets for easy reading)
- Symbols on color pattern (spread out to 6 sheets for easy reading)
- Symbols only, mobile ready (1 page)
- Symbols on color, mobile ready (1 page)
- Shopping List and Direction
Fabric: Aida 14-count or Evenweave 28-count
Number of colors: 8
Stitches: Full Cross Stitch, Back Stitch
Size: 140 x 140 (Fits a 10" x 10" frame)
Because this is a digital purchase, no refunds can be made. However, if you have any questions or problems, please send me a message and we’ll work on any issues together!
Sassi Stitch Boutique patterns are meant for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute.